Come join our growing team! Paquin & Carroll provides competitive pay & benefits. Our employees can enjoy low cost medical insurance premiums, free dental and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401K employer contribution and match, student debt repayment, employer HSA contributions, a wellness program... and much more!
Maintains hard account files, including scanning, copying, and purging of files. Provides clerical backup/support for receptionist and other clerical staff as needed.
- Sets up, maintains, and locates files for other agency personnel.
- Provides miscellaneous clerical backup for administrative staff and receptionist.
- Photocopies and/or scans items necessary for maintaining files or assisting agency personnel.
- Purges files annually to remove dead, expired, or canceled files from current file storage systems and stores them in appropriate dead file systems.
- Prepares all UPS, Certified and Overnight mailings for same-day pickup.
- Delivers certified mail to Post Office when required.
- Has responsibility for amount of postage in the metering machine and for advising accounting when funds need to be replenished.
- Processes personal lines daily download & mail.
- Backup to receptionist - Opens and distributes all deliveries within four hours of receipt.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties or special assignments as required or assigned.
Position Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent with desire to advance in company.
- Excellent knowledge of alphabetical and numeric sequencing, with ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Willingness to adapt to change and perform as a team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities quickly.
- Able to work harmoniously, professionally, cordially and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of agency goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, and various software programs.
- Ability to read/see documents and computer screens, to communicate in person and via the telephone and use a computer and other office equipment.
- Is dependable and conforms to punctuality and attendance standards.
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis.
- Extensive operation of computers and other office equipment requiring dexterity and coordination and frequent use of hands.
- Fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job.
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the agency’s essential functions.
- This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral change and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description.