This position will be a full-time in office position.
Who We Are
Here at Interplan, our vision is to create space that celebrates Humanity.
We are on a Mission to be Present with our employees, partners, and clients so that we can deliver a relevant experience and quality drawings. To accomplish this mission, we provide Creativity, Clarity, and Consistency through single-sourced architecture, engineering, and permitting services. How we interact as a team matters, the services that we provide and the way we provide them matters. This is why we were just named as a Top 2022 Architecture and Engineering firm by the Commercial Construction and Renovation Magazine!
We recognize that the more we develop and empower our team, the better we deliver the best possible experience to our clients. And that just makes work feel a little more fun and rewarding for everyone.
It’s our mission to bring the human element to everything we do. We continually cultivate a culture where our clients and employees feel that we care for them, their careers, and their projects and that we will do everything in our power to help them succeed with joy!
What We’re Hiring For
Interplan is a commercial architectural firm founded 50 years ago, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. The company has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Orlando. Our Orlando office is growing and we are looking for a Project Accountant to join the team! Some of the duties of this position include:
- Create projects in accounting system and Maintain project related records accurately for the entire project lifecycle.
- Create and send/upload invoicing to clients.
- Create subcontract documents and monitor compliance with subcontract and purchase order terms.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Communicate effectively regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services related to billing.
- Compile information for key personnel as requested.
We are looking for someone to grow with the company and have a path of development to support all candidates.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Potential candidates should be highly organized and thrive handling clerical work while having a very low error rate in a complicated coding system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment.
- Experience in a billable service industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software is highly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Active employee lead activities committee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with Employer Match, Financial Advisor for employees on ongoing Financial Wellness Education
- Performance based Bonus Program