OpenLoop is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the Finance Team, collaborating closely with the Accounting & Finance Manager.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the company in optimizing its financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
- Comply with national and local financial regulations
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Perform invoice and general-ledger data entry
- Execute credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Generate purchase orders when necessary
- Obtain and print signatures on all checks
- Assist stakeholders as needed
- Manage vendor inquiries as needed
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable required
- Thorough understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Microsoft Excel
- Superb time management skills and detail orientation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Startup experience a plus!