Are you a highly detail-oriented, multitalented, and forward-thinking creative with pharmaceutical marketing experience? Can you bring print and digital projects to life and have the know-how to make it happen? We are looking for a skilled communicator with an eye for detail and execution. Join a team of thinkers and doers, you will bring a mix of design expertise, production savvy, and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. Manage the effectiveness and deliverables of the creative projects and creative partners to be on point and on time. Collaborate with the team and be someone that can inspire others, taking creative to a new level as we continue to grow.
Objectives of this Role
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, produce attractive and effective designs for full spectrum of company collateral and media.
- Work simultaneously on 4+ projects based on current client workload
- Carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies, and procedures
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other media, including infographics
- Execute marketing objectives and creative strategies across business units
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with copywriting and strategy teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Properly catalog, tag and organize photo, video and project files as required by the established Xavier process
- Manage project workflow to meet deadlines and remain productive in a fast-paced environment through use of required project management software.
- Assist creative department with other production and design tasks as required.
Personal Qualities for Success in this Job
- Absolutely required is a willingness and desire to learn new things. You must take the initiative, be self-motivated, ask questions, research independently, and retain new information. We have very diverse, niche markets.
- Strong skills across the breadth of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Deep knowledge of print production and digital requirements and how to adhere to them according to the project needs and specifications
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with others as part of a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrate production management savvy on project goals and with vendor partners
- Ability to work independently with limited management oversight
- Curiosity about professions and activities new to you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Execute the design development and production preparation of projects and deliverables
- Collaborate with other directors, designers, copywriters, and departments
- Bring strategic and creative thinking to effectively developing innovative and actionable creative to life
- Ensure design deliverables effectively meet all goals and proofreading requirements
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Obtain internal approvals for all deliverables
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of graphic design related experience
- Understanding of integrated design across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, and strong understanding of offline and print needs
- Participate in executing fresh bold design that successfully supports business objectives
Degree in Design and/or Marketing
Xavier Creative House is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job and do not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.