We are seeking a Knowledge Manager to lead our firm-wide knowledge management efforts. You’ll work with directors, technical leaders, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to develop and implement our knowledge management strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge management strategy for the firm
- Collaborate with individuals from all aspects of the firm to understand workflows, systems, processes, functions, and priorities. Identify knowledge needs and gaps.
- Create a holistic and multi-modal approach to content creation and knowledge dissemination. Examples of modes might be static intranet content (Wikis, etc), video, printed materials, seminars, workshops, charrettes, etc.
- Support the creation of knowledge content by others, including guidance and training
- Create, edit, and curate content
- Be the steward and primary administrator of the firm intranet (Synthesis-based)
- Assist with the identification, organization, and communication of project, employee, and other important data on the firm intranet
- Improve the findability of knowledge resources
- Collect and analyze KM metrics, monitor progress, and assess effectiveness of systems and strategies
- Facilitate internal communication, helping to guide firm culture.
- Assist the firm in developing methods to track staff skills
- Develop new ideas to advance KM strategies
- Follow industry trends and innovations
- Strong graphic and writing skills
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, information or library science degree a plus
- Experience working with architectural/engineering firm preferred
- Experience with knowledge management in professional services organization preferred