FOX Architects seeks a dynamic STAFF DESIGNER with 2-5 years experience for our Interior design studio and will support many of our workplace design projects. FOX is located in the West End of Washington DC and we believe in approaching design holistically and seek a proactive individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. FOX Architects approach to design is everyone’s ideas are valued and teamwork is celebrated. There are opportunities for professional development for those seeking to challenge themselves and work collaboratively as a cohesive team.
This a full-time in-person position provides competitive salary and perks in a dynamic, fun and forward thinking open studio environment. We are proud of our excellent client base, positive work culture and vision for our future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaboratively support team in the execution of project tasks, design stages, research, client meetings and/or presentations.
- Conduct survey reports and ensure positive client relationships are maintained.
- Provide design and technical support on corporate workplace interior projects across various industries.
- Effectively create highly sophisticated 3D modeling, graphics, and renderings for presentations.
- Promote knowledge of construction methods and systems appropriate to the firm’s work.
- Actively enhance FOX culture through teamwork, collaboration and sharing of brilliant design ideas.
- Graduated from an accredited interior design or architecture institution.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in workplace design projects.
- Actively pursuing architectural licensing or NCIDQ.
- Proficiency in REVIT, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite a must.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management techniques.
- Exceptional presentation skills in written, verbal and graphics.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising the design/technical intent or relationship with fellow workers.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work and client sites.
Please submit your resume and portfolio highlighting your professional experience in workplace design projects. Selected candidates will be contacted by the hiring team. Thank you for your interest in FOX Architects!
FOX Architects is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation and any other legally protected status.