At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Compliance Care Representative is responsible for interfacing with consumers to help resolve questions pertaining to the individual’s background report.
- Manages daily client and consumer interaction, via telephone and/or email, relative to compliance-related questions.
- Communicates with client and candidates in a professional manner while opening cases to investigate their claims.
- Addresses candidate concerns and identifies discrepancies in their background reports.
- Supports the compliance function that handles FCRA disputes, and monitors federal and state compliance for the industries the company serves, such as staffing, healthcare, non-profit, etc.
- Supports Strategic Account Managers, Support, and other departments in addressing compliance-related issues.
- Assists the Compliance Manager in implementing and enforcing all policies, procedures, and activities required to operate in accordance with applicable laws.
- Conducts reinvestigations in accordance with the FCRA for various search types, including driving records and Social Security products.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of services the Company provides to better facilitate questions and provide appropriate answers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service or related function is preferred.
- Experience within a heavy call-volume environment is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Professional Background Screening Association Basic or Advanced Certificate is a plus.
- Years of relevant experience: 0 to 2 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting, although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours, although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid driver’s license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives and teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off and eight company paid holidays
- Learning and Development programs
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.