Position: Program Monitor
Salary Range: $43,000-47,000
Business Unit: Operations
Department: Integrated System
Reports To: Director of Workforce Operations
Posted: 6/18/2019- 7/2/2019
This position is responsible for properly monitoring the performance of specific contracted vendors on a regular basis to ensure current funding and organizational programmatic compliance is being met and that overall progress is trending in the right direction.
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
• Monitor contractor programmatic performance and create reports of findings
o Quarterly: Large Audit (10% - 15% of files per center)
? Ensure quality meeting notes, program activity is meeting compliance requirements, eligibility metrics are in line among other things.
? Conduct an analysis of data which may involve a quarter over quarter comparison, trends, training/technical needs assistance, etc.
? Generate finalized findings report and submit to Management in a timely manner.
o Monthly: Strategic spot checks based on Quarterly Audit to ensure Monitoring and Compliance Plan is followed through and effective.
o Annual: WIOA Compliance Monitoring.
• Make recommendations based on summarized findings of the regular monitoring.
• Participate in the development and periodic update and revision of programmatic monitoring tools.
• Collaborate with Program Representative on a regular basis to ensure consistent communication and follow up.
• Regularly monitor CWDS and ClientTrack and other data systems for trends/gaps and communicate to Technical Assistance Team.
• Work closely with Program Representative staff to develop and implement training and tools to address compliance-related deficiencies.
• Conduct regular visits to the Contractor Sites to complete programmatic monitoring.
• Review EARN Incentive and WIOA Supportive Services docuemtation/invoices for accuracy, completion, and inclusion of necessary supporting documentation.
• Communicate with vendors regarding discrepancies and additional information needed.
• Provide feedback, technical assistance, and staff training to provider staff, as it relates to EARN Incentives and WIOA Supportive Services.
• Prepare final invoice and a summary of findings to Philadelphia Works finance team for payment.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates degree from an accredited college or university in Business Analytics (preferred) with 1- 2 years’ experience in monitoring, auditing and/or quality assurance experience;
or, any combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable. No previous Workforce Experience needed.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Ability to learn and grasp WIOA and TANF regulations
• Must be highly analytical with a willingness to deal with tedious, repetitive work
• Possess strong attention to detail and a drive for accuracy
• Possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and manage relationships with vendors
• Ability to travel to various locations throughout the city
What We Offer
Philadelphia Works offers qualifying full time employees with a competitive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition assistance, life and disability. We also offer company paid vacation, personal and sick leave days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Philadelphia Works is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, transgender status, and gender identity), gender, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual preference, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws, in all matters pertaining to recruitment, selection, compensation, training, advancement and promotion, retention, discipline, and termination.