At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Trial Manager is responsible for delivering optimal service and results to customers during all phases of a pilot status.
- Collaborates with internal team members to define expectations for client account trials.
- Establishes accounts, new users, and packages.
- Conducts webinar demonstrations and training sessions on the Asurint application.
- Monitors and manages the trial process to help drive and attain new business through exceptional support and development of solutions to support client business processes.
- Provides reporting to leadership regarding all trial activities, accomplishments, and areas of opportunity.
- Works with Client Onboarding Manager/Relationship Manager Team Lead to transition trial clients and ensure new client implementations meet schedule and quality objectives.
- Conducts follow up, analyzes, and implements any applicable changes with management across all departments.
- Maintains documentation that defines all internal team members’ roles and responsibilities pre/post trial implementation.
- Remain proficient and knowledgeable on company’s products and services as well as being aware of industry trends and competition.
- Ability to design and implement process change within all systems/platforms in order to improve trial visibility and win rate.
- Ability to manage full trial process which includes making administrative decisions that impact trial to client conversion rate, which will ultimately increase new revenue for the business.
- Conduct quarterly postmortem reviews with C-suite executives and operations leadership that illustrates quick wins, areas of concern, and operational/selling solutions.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with other departments to allow for streamlined communication between the prospect and internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer