OpenLoop is looking for proven Sales Reps to join our team right here in Des Moines, Iowa. The ideal candidates will be organized, charismatic and full of hustle with a passion for turning qualified opportunities into signed clients.
As a rapidly scaling organization in a fast-paced industry, this is an excellent opportunity to expand your expertise in sales and healthcare.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Master OpenLoop’s service offerings, value props, TAM and competitive differentiators
- Run open opportunities from scoping call to close
- Build and discuss sales proposals customized to each client
- Negotiate contracts and tiered service packages
- Hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Attend conferences, tradeshows and meetings to grow pipeline
- Maintain accurate opportunity and client records in CRM
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth services are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of autonomy, competence and belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Hybrid Office Environment.
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales
- Ability to create and deliver engaging, customized presentations
- Drive to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a desire to deliver quantifiable results
- Demonstrated experience owning and hitting sales quotas
- Passion for mentoring junior sales talent
- Healthcare or SaaS exposure preferred