SynTerra is looking for a talented Civil Engineer that can demonstrate the capability to work in a collaborative team environment, balance multiple projects, negotiate changes and schedules, and exhibit SynTerra’s “we own it” approach to business. Successful employees at SynTerra work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals to achieve project goals and meet client expectations.
• Lead and/or participate in the design effort for various civil projects
• Facilitate projects involving hydrology, drainage analysis, roadway design, deed research, and easement preparation, and more
• Generate and build new client relationships, and expand existing client relationships
• Participate in marketing efforts for civil engineering services
• Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
• MS degree in relevant field preferred
• 8-10 years of experience
• Licensed P.E.
• PLS license preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD or Civil 3D design
• Project management experience preferred
• Willingness to learn and confidence in marketing services
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast and beyond. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.