Full-Service Industrial & Commercial Roofing
Come join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble, Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share our values, you belong in our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience. This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of people at Rackley Roofing.
The Data Entry Specialist’s primary role is to assist the Project Manager and Estimating Team with information regarding project estimate bid timelines, addendum information, and other administrative tasks.
The Residential Scheduler reports to the General Manager of Residential. The Residential Scheduler may, from time to time, be responsible for additional tasks as required by the Production Estimating Manager.
This role also requires other office administration tasks, including but not limited to:
- answering and directing inbound phone calls
- greeting visitors that physically arrive at the office
- and other daily administrative tasks.
The Residential Scheduler may be required to attend estimating meetings, production meetings, as well as Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. meetings.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for residential roofing sales calls and inquiries and schedules a sales team member to visit the customer.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard. Standard Phone Etiquette in a Professional Demeanor, Route calls to specific persons. Answer inquiries about the company.
- Utilizing a CRM (Dataforma), the Residential Scheduler creates and/or updates a customer account and schedules the appropriate team member to contact the customer.
- Competent in Microsoft Office with strong Excel and typing skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, and self-motivated team player.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Maintain front office appearance, and impression to Customers
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma is recommended, but not required.
- Construction and/or Residential roofing experience preferred.