Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
TOK is seeking a talented Brokerage Assistant who will be responsible for providing various administrative supports to commercial brokers.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for twelve (12!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As a Brokerage Assistant, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and modifying transaction documents including lease and sale documents, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, listing agreements and requests for proposal.
- Coordinates property marketing efforts with Marketing department including flyers, offering memorandums, listing proposals, tour packages, email blasts and signage.
- Maintain all hard copy and electronic files.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence with clients.
- Maintain prospect activity reports for clients.
- Research potential listing/buyer opportunities (local and regional) using our internal database, Internet and Loopnet.
- Manage building keys and property access for brokers.
- Frequent communication with main office in Boise.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office each business day.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain appearance of lobby, conference rooms and kitchen area.
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies.
- Conduct field research as needed by driving to various sites to gather information/photos.
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other broker duties as assigned by Management.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with real estate terminology and/or working with contracts (drafting & reviewing terms) strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one year of executive experience with client support, record keeping, and advanced organizational skills required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legendary customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard office equipment including computers.
- Ability to communicate concise and timely responses to requests, concerns and issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully function as a member of a team through communication while engaging in self-directed resourcefulness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all company, client, and vendor information.
- Ability to remain professional while occasionally working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of functions, skills, and expectations of employees.