Full-Service Industrial & Commercial Roofing
Come join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble, Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share our values, you belong in our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience. This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of people at Rackley Roofing.
The Role of the recruiter is to identify, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific positions at Rackley Roofing.
The Recruiter reports to the Director of Human Resources & Risk. The Recruiter may, from time to time, be responsible for additional tasks as required by the Production Estimating Manager.
The Recruiter may be required to attend estimating meetings, production/service meetings, as well as Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. meetings.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting events.
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and company managers when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- At least two years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process are highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.