Trademark Property Company https://www.trademarkproperty.com is a 30-year old full service real estate firm adding value to and rethinking the future of retail, office, multi-family and mixed-use property nationwide. Our purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. We are a stakeholder-focused company recognized as one of the top mixed-use real estate developers and operators in the U.S. with a passion for stewardship, community-driven development and property evolution.
Since its founding, Trademark has invested in and operated properties valued at $4.5 Billion, impacted 47 properties and developed/redeveloped 21 Million square feet of mixed-use real estate. Trademark has a proven track record as a value-add operator and developer as demonstrated by deep partner and client relationships spanning decades. Our current and past partners and clients are among the largest institutional investors in U.S. real estate including Bank of America, Heitman, Invesco, JP Morgan Asset Management, Miller Capital Advisors/CalPERS, L&B, MetLife, New York Life, PGIM, Sarofim, Sixth Street Partners and UBS among others. Trademark’s current retail and mixed-use portfolio consists of 17 properties nationwide (11+ MM square feet). Our 18-month old multifamily development business has a pipeline of 4 projects in Texas, with other prospects across the U.S., and provides a unique competitive advantage in unlocking value in complex mixed-use properties. Trademark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with a second office in Dallas.
Position - Senior Vice President or Vice President, Institutional Services & Investments
This executive will be a member of Trademark’s Senior Leadership Team and an equity participant. This person will primarily be responsible for driving growth in our Institutional Services and Investments platforms which provide asset and property management, leasing, development and investment management services to institutional investors in, and owners of, retail and mixed-use properties in the U.S.
This position will be highly visible to existing and prospective Trademark partners and clients that own or represent ownership of some of the highest profile U.S. retail and mixed-use real estate. Candidate should demonstrate a high level of energy, integrity and intellect and have great attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for retail and mixed-use commercial real estate.
Specific areas of responsibility would include
- Developing and maintaining a target list of potential opportunities and being accountable for arranging and organizing meetings and pitches with institutional investors and property owners across the U.S.
- Collaborating with senior Trademark asset management, leasing, investments and development executives to source, analyze and close potential new business opportunities – principally institutional services engagements and off-market acquisitions and investments
- Responding to Requests for Proposals
- Maintaining and growing partner/client relationships post-closing with the goal of ensuring the highest quality client service
- Overseeing the negotiation and closing of management, incentive management, leasing and other service agreements as well as assisting with the negotiation and closing of purchase and sale, joint venture and structured investment agreements as needed
- Undergraduate degree from an academically competitive college/university; MBA or relevant graduate degree a plus.
- An accomplished leader and collaborator with 10-15 years’ experience in commercial, retail and mixed-use real estate asset management, leasing, development and/or investments
- Demonstrated track record sourcing and maintaining relationships with institutional investors and property owners for value-add incentivized service engagements, new investments and joint ventures
- Relevant experience with financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, institutional investor relations, planning and development / construction
- Extensive experience overseeing market, financial, valuation and due diligence analysis; proficiency with Argus, Excel and Word a plus
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency