Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Come join our team of amazing clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time or part-time Licensed/Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) to support the growth of our Sports Medicine Team. This position will be covering Calloway County High School located in Murray, KY.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Athletic Trainer program.
Experience: Prior experience as an Athletic Trainer is preferred; however, newly licensed Athletic Trainers will be considered.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer in the state of Kentucky
- Current certification by the Board of Certification (BOC).
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable serving community events, high school & collegiate sports teams, and H2 Health outpatient clinics
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Saturday - Hours may vary depending on the school calendar and sports events
Compensation: Salary, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (20-40 hours per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.