OpenLoop is looking for a Enrollment Manager to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the Compliance & Practice Data Management Team, collaborating closely with the Sr. Director of Compliance & Practice Data Management.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directs the Enrollment team regarding the conduct of provider enrollment activities, manages day-to-day workflow and productivity
- Responsible for team metrics and training and development of enrollment team members
- Responsible for ensuring that daily tasks are achieved
- Handle escalated cases
- Communicates interdepartmentally when needed
- Ensures department objectives are met
- Process improvement and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3-5 years of experience in health plan credentialing and enrollment required
- 1-2 years of management experience required
- Experience with training and development of team members with varying experience levels required
- Experience with process improvement & management required
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working with all levels of leadership
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Available 8AM-5PM CST