Assist The Association Events Department with set-up and tear-down of meetings, special events and conferences. Provide exemplary customer service to the campus community and guests in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
Acts as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.
Required: Current student at Texas A&M University
• Organized, detail-oriented and resourceful, with good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Reliable, punctual, flexible and willing to assist with a variety of tasks
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service.
• Have familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Be familiar with Texas A&M campus and surrounding area.
• Be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
• Be able to stand for a minimum of 3 hours
• Available to work events including: Three Board Meetings, Annual Distinguished Alumni Gala (Oct. 25), GatheRing (Aug. 20), Former Student Reunions, Travel Reunion (Sept. 20), a portion of Home Football Games.
• Ability to work multiple semesters.