For over 75 years, Bender has been a market leader in providing electrical safety equipment to industries worldwide. Our wide portfolio of cutting-edge products ensure that people, equipment, and facilities worldwide are protected with the latest in electrical safety technology. Our worldwide network of over 70 offices, representatives, and partners offer comprehensive product, application, and technical support.
Bender's core competence is electrical safety. With expertise in virtually every industry, Bender provides both the products and knowledge to meet the demands for customer-specific solutions. Always on the cutting edge, our portfolio of electrical safety solutions focus on a wide range of industries, from mainstay industries such as hospitals, mining, and manufacturing, to newly developed industries such as solar, wind, and electric vehicles. Our ongoing research and development in virtually all industries ensures that no matter the application, you can count on Bender to be your partner in electrical safety.
At Bender Inc. we believe in providing a generous benefits package to our employees to help cover the always rising medical costs and keep their out of pocket spend very low. Bender Inc. covers 100% of insurance premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for eligible employees and their qualifying dependents. The benefits we offer to our employees include:
- Medical (including prescription plan)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan, where the company contributes 3% of annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation & PTO
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design, modification, and implementation of global corporate websites.
- Design, implement, and maintain web site front-end.
- Continually make SEO enhancements.
- Create and manage content with Typo3 (CMS) or other CMS.
- Regular maintenance of system back-end.
- Maintain and assist in upgrading corporate content management system.
- Manage company Salesforce and Hubspot platforms and related integrations and workflows.
- Work as part of an international team to design and implement new ideas, including collaborating with multiple third parties who assist in managing platforms.
- Develop typo3 with Typoscript, PHP, SQL, JS, CSS, HTML.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role.
- Languages required: CSS, HTML, JS
- MySQL to create database dumps or to edit some content properties.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI, web standards, and SEO techniques.
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred) and building workflows between these systems and websites.
- Experience with maintaining content management systems (typo3 or equivalent).
- Experience with MySQL databasing or equivalent.
- Ability to remotely maintain and navigate Linux-based web servers.
- Understanding of and ability to integrate APIs where required.
- Understanding of / experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of standard web security principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an international group
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.