Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. We provide labor market software, consulting, and data so our clients can make informed decisions that grow their communities and organizations.
For example, our technology:
- Helps economic developers understand their local industries and labor market.
- Allows workforce development practitioners to guide workers to high-wage, high-demand jobs.
- Assists educators in training their students for well-paying, in-demand careers.
- Helps site selectors choose the best site for their clients’ expansion or relocation by understanding the talent availability in competing locations.
- Allows staffing and recruitment firms to determine competitive wages.
We’re more than a technology company – we help our clients win.
Our employees are encouraged to think differently, ask challenging questions, and pursue what’s best for our clients.
We want our clients to make confident decisions. If you want to help communities and organizations thrive, you’ve come to the right place.
Chmura Economics & Analytics, LLC (“Chmura”) is looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The Client Relationship Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the client base and build positive relationships with new and existing clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Client Relationship Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will work closely with the Sales team to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with clients.
- Overseeing the relationship with clients handled by the Sales team.
- Partner with Account Executives who are responsible for bringing in new business.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Managing client licensing activation and ad hoc requests.
- Providing solution-oriented responses to clients questions and/or concerns.
- Keeping clients updated on the latest Chmura products for effective upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Articulating and demonstrating Chmura’s unique Saas & DaaS offerings, solutions, and functional value.
- Conducting quarterly check ins with all JobsEQ clients.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Tracking relevant client activities using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Assisting the Finance department with renewals and past due invoices.
- An associate’s degree in business or related field required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales, management, or relevant role in the industry.
- A history of working effectively in a team setting; previous experience in a high-volume technology sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Experience managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM software packages; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to understand, set, and change priorities to reflect customer requirements.
- Superior product knowledge; must become JobsEQ Fit certified within 90 days of hire.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.