Come join one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing practices in Virginia, located in the beautiful Roanoke Valley in the heart of the Blue Ridge. Lucas Therapies was recently awarded the Platinum Award by the Roanoker Magazine for Best Physical Therapy Practice in Southwest Virginia for the fourth year in a row! Lucas Therapies PC is a private, PT-owned, multi-site outpatient orthopedic practice that has been providing therapy services to the Roanoke Valley for over 25 years.
Lucas Therapies is seeking a full-time or part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to work at our Lucas Therapies Roanoke outpatient clinic located in Roanoke, VA
The owners, directors, and professional staff include clinical specialists and resident-trained therapists. Our mentoring program includes many educational opportunities and collaboration with a culture of learning and best practices model emphasis. Many opportunities for growth and professional development are available while working closely with a vast physician referral base.
Lucas Therapies is led by founder Wendy Lucas, PT. Lucas Therapies is one of the most diverse practices you will find specializing in outpatient orthopedics, sports, and industrial medicine, aquatic therapy as well as personal training and nutrition all in a private practice setting. We provide onsite services within industrial settings in dozens of area companies and even have a mobile clinic providing services in areas up to 150 miles away. Lucas Therapies has a stellar reputation spanning nearly a quarter-century and is large enough to provide services to every corner of the region.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
Experience: Prior experience in Occupational Therapy is preferred; however, newly licensed occupational therapists will be considered.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Virginia
- NBCOT Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.