Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time CCC-Speech Language Pathologist or CFY or SLPA to work at our H2 Longview Therapy Center outpatient pediatric clinic located in Longview, TX.
This position will primarily evaluate and treat the pediatric population with some adults, ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, autism, feeding, sensory issues, memory, and cognitive impairments.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Speech-Language Pathologist program.
Experience: Prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist is preferred.
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist or a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in the state of Texas
- Current ASHA Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting with the pediatric, adult, and geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 6 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
- Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.