The compliance coordinator provides departmental support for compliance team
including project tracking; extensive follow up, internal communication, and high-quality
customer service and information to organization members; and serves as liaison with
the human resources and information technology departments to ensure departmental
accuracy and streamlined processes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Provide necessary back up for the project timelines and verify that all information
2. Database oversight and management, tracking, and follow-through.
3. Manage department roadmap and project tracking tool(s) for reporting.
4. Work with compliance department project coordinator on vendor compliance and
5. Notify team of any additional information needed in a timely manner as
6. Provide accurate and quality customer service and information for all inquiries via
phone, fax, mail or e-mail.
7. Provide a timely response to all internal requests and inquiries.
8. Utilize member record checklist with each inquiry to ensure accuracy of member
9. Work with information services staff to develop accurate, user-friendly database
10. Participate in training for new hires, in partnership with information services staff.
11. Generate internal communications as requested, manage calendars and meeting
12. Offer ideas and participate with the staff to develop improvements to streamline
and update the membership renewal process.
13. Work with the various departments to research, prepare and draft memos,
communications, and other documents.
14. Balance multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining
a professional, courteous manner.
15. Must be able to work well with others.
16. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
17. Must be detail oriented and organized.
18. High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information.
19. Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others,
including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency.
20. Based on business need, the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some
evenings and weekends as approved in advance.
Education and Experience
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Time Management.
4. Technical Capability.
5. Ability to learn new programs quickly.
7. Highly attentive to detail.
8. General Computer Skills, including Microsoft Suite
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 2-4 years office environment experience.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or
feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Knowledge and Skills
Related office environment experience, specifically within a support capacity.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30
a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and
overnight travel may be expected.
Must be able to work legally within the United States. Bridge Connector does not make
it a business practice to sponsor work visas. All employees are required to remain
compliant with local and federal employment laws. Prior to acceptance of an offer of
employment, conditional work status should be disclosed to prospective employer.