Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and allows you to make an impact in someone else’s life? Does the work you do every day matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our team.
What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through on a day-to-day basis.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Occupational Therapist we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our occupational therapists to give their absolute best.
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of care
- Schedules, plans activities, and provides rehabilitative services for occupational therapy
- Records type of treatment and patient’s reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient’s record weekly.
- Maintains adequate records on all patient’s, including summary reports
- Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper referral
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
- 10 PTO days a year
- Executive Council for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners (ECPTOTE)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) full year of supervised work experience preferred
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an OTR ( Registered Occupational Therapist)
The Occupational Therapist reports directly to the Director of Rehabilitation
- Read 12 point or larger type
- Hear and speak in a manner understood by most people
- Stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.