The Data Analyst is responsible for conducting various analyses to aid in the research and development of axialHealthcare’s value-based care offerings. The ideal candidate is an extremely analytical individual, with experience leveraging SQL in a healthcare setting. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties is essential.
- Gather data, analyze, visualize and summarize results to Product and executive leadership
- Assists in creation of pitch deck materials, including findings based on analysis of market or prospective client data
- The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and experience identifying problems, recommending solutions and executing on them
- Conducts market research (in person, journals, thought leaders, etc), summarizes findings and makes recommendations for axial to operationalize the findings
- Creates documentation business requirement documents for: episode triggers, inclusion/exclusion criteria at the ICD, CPT and POS levels, high-level methodology for incentive payments to providers, quality metrics, etc.
- Analyze medical, lab/pharmacy claims data to identify trends, pinpoint issues/areas for improvement, and recommend solutions & alternatives.
- Summarize and synthesize data and information from multiple sources, interpret and translate findings into meaningful information and actionable results.
- Execute analyses and prepare presentations on healthcare cost drivers and utilization trends
- Assist in quality control analysis to ensure client satisfaction and performance guarantees are met and/or exceeded.
- Provide business analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic solutions supporting internal and external customers.
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of reporting prior to distribution and ensure the integrity of data through ongoing analysis.