The Clinical Addiction Lead’s primary responsibility is building and implementing operational strategies for the development and commercialization of axialHealthcare’s value-based care offerings. The Clinical Addiction Lead will be responsible for identifying product requirements, articulating clinic and provider adoption chain risks and creating solutions to deliver quality products to our health plan and ecosystem partners. Our ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and experience identifying problems, recommending solutions and executing on them.
- Brings clinical and addiction expertise in this space to help inform axial's thought in program development
- Provides both strategic and operational insight based on experience in MAT space
- Ensures that all operational workflows, features, etc. align with and allow for appropriate clinical care to be delivered to patients actively managed in the program
- Responsible for creating and enhancing an axial branded OUD Dx assessment tool leveraging the best of the most commonly used tools
- Create and enhance axial branded MAT inclusion criteria by leveraging axial’s SAB, SAMSHA guidelines and peer reviewed source material
- Develop and maintain a list of cpt codes commonly reimbursed during the course of MAT treatment
- Create the requirements for dynamic care pathways that provide clinical decision support for providers supervising the care of patients in active MAT treatment
- Lead discussions with clients around the need for potential benefit and UM changes in order to effectively administer the Enhanced OUD program and drive successful results
- Lead feedback sessions with SAB and other subject matter experts with the goal of shining a light on blind spots and potential adoption risks before they impact operations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Product team to assist in developing additional capabilities for axial’s addiction recovery solutions.
- Drives external product and market research initiatives (focus groups, on-site visits, solicitation of client feedback)