MEDITECH’s Greenfield Workspace gives third-party app developers an environment to test their software solutions against the MEDITECH Expanse EHR using a variety of interoperability tools like RESTful APIs, including FHIR. MEDITECH’s goals with Greenfield Workspace are to drive innovation, increase interoperability, and help MEDITECH's client base increase the value of the Expanse EHR.
A Data Solutions Manager performs a high-level project management role within the Product Management Team focusing on the governance of the Greenfield Workspace platform and supporting the vendor community using Greenfield Workspace. The Data Solutions Manager's responsibilities are extensive and diverse, combining advanced technical skills with business knowledge and a focus on communication and collaboration. Typical day-to-day work encompasses external vendors' API architecture assessments, app vendor integration validation, and documentation of app vendor implementation guides. As a member of our Data Solutions team, your job would involve:
- Providing and maintaining access for developers to MEDITECH’s RESTful API Infrastructure, back-end Expanse EHR, and Greenfield Workspace App Developer Portal
- Exposing new Topics, Scopes, and APIs in Greenfield Workspace by updating configuration files
- In-depth validation testing of Greenfield Workspace after code or system-level updates are applied
- Validation of app vendor integration adheres to MEDITECH-published implementation guides and best practices
- Reviewing of error logs and utilization of other technical tools when issues are reported as first-level support
- Working with internal development, product, and technical service teams to troubleshoot issues
- Managing App vendor and client expectations concerning scope, and timeline.
- Authoring high-quality project documentation and other project artifacts, including written use cases and detailed project specifics
- Assist in the development and review of design documents, white papers, training documents, and software architectural documents when requested
- Triaging, researching, and troubleshooting API issues reported prior to engaging technical teams
- Managing regular update schedule needs for Rest, platform code, IOP/other packages, etc, and submitting support tickets for the various steps and teams involved
- Support the engineering team to test API prototypes, and validate application functionality
- Generating synthetic data to support app vendor testing requirements
- Bachelor's or associate degree preferred
- Understanding of data architectures required to support data integration processing
- Experience with data mapping and data validation on healthcare data resources (e.g. Lab results, Conditions, Procedures, immunization, encounter, etc.)
- Familiarity with healthcare delivery models and software systems
- Familiarity with healthcare data integration technologies and specifications (e.g. HL7 2. x, C-CDA, and FHIR)
- Deep understanding of API security (Oauth 2.0, OIDC, mutual TLS, etc)
- Knowledge of the RESTFUL API architecture and methodologies
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.