The Organizational Support Specialist is an all-in employee that’s passionate about company culture, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and is energized by a dynamic role in which no day is the same. The perfect candidate is someone excited by event planning, crazy for color-coded calendars, and piqued by a good travel coordination challenge. Vibrancy and a focus on promoting positive relationships is a must as this position will serve as a key resource and collaborator across the company to manage details big and small. The Organizational Support Specialist will be critical to the success of internal operations, supporting employee recruiting and onboarding, leading culture initiatives, coordinating employee training programs, and executing administrative tasks to support HR, Investor Relations, Marketing, and Business Development.
We are a small, tight-knit team that thrives on our ability to work together effectively, and we’re in search of an engaging, well-rounded team member who is ready to learn new things and contribute to our growth and impact.
Brinkman Real Estate utilizes third party vendors to lead our HR, Payroll, and Benefits programs; however, this position will be the main internal point-of-contact for employees who have questions or issues related to those programs.
- Provides accurate and timely updates to payroll vendor including new hires, terminations, and changes.
- Responds to payroll inquiries from managers and employees and works with third party vendors to resolve issues.
- Processes 401k transactions with Principal and assists in annual 401k reporting and compliance matters.
- Responds to 401k inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes, and contribution amounts.
- Leads benefits enrollment process. Ensures the accuracy of all benefit enrollments in the HRIS.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries.
- Manages Marriott Bonvoy employee benefit program including responding to inquiries from employees on process.
- Meets regularly with third party HR vendor to interpret FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Meets regularly with third party HR vendor to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal health ordinances.
- Assists with new-hire orientations (entering employee information to HRIS, employment eligibility verification, time and attendance training, etc.).
- Assists with labor law compliance, employee payroll, time tracking and benefits education.
- Manages annual reviews process including coordination and tracking.
Internal Operations Support
- Leads internal newsletter - Brinkman News.
- Manages employee intranet.
- Supports culture initiatives such as coordinating events, leading employee volunteering initiatives, and company sponsorships.
- Assists with coordination of employee training program.
- Coordinates large meetings including agenda facilitation, scheduling, food/beverage, set-up, and clean-up.
- Coordinates travel for leadership team to out-of-state assets including booking flights, hotels, and car rentals.
- Miscellaneous front desk coverage, when needed.
- Coordinate company apparel portal.
- Occasional mailing of conference materials and legal documents.
Investor Relations Support
- Investor database administration including account maintenance, reporting, and communication.
- Supports Investor Relations Manager in planning and coordinating four Investor Summits per year.
- Liaison between accounting department and investors for needed financial/tax information.
Please note that due to the nature of this position and the nature of our business, this list is not meant to be all-inclusive.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience handling confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics
- Event coordination experience including meetings and large events
- Experience serving in an administrative role including travel booking and schedule management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details, highly organized, proactive, and deadline-oriented
- Strong customer-service focus and ability to interact effectively with managers and employees at all levels of the organization
- HR, payroll, and benefits experience a plus
- Experience assisting with labor law compliance a plus
This position will be based in Fort Collins with bi-monthly travel to Denver. Brinkman employs a hybrid remote work environment with two or more days required in one of the two offices per week.
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Communications
Brinkman employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts, short-and long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans and a 401(k) with a 4% match.
We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave, and we deliver on our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play through our Volunteer Time Off and community impact programs.
This job posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of this role, and the nature of this role is subject to change at any time based on performance and/or the needs of the business.