The role of Office Administrator will be responsible for the following duties and assigned functions relating to money and bookkeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administer and maintain pre-qualification forms for contractors.
- Create project schedules of values.
- Coordinate project warranties and distribution of close out documents.
- Coordinate release of lien distribution.
- Estimate costs of projects and jobs
- File liens and notice to owner.
- Maintain tracking and distribution of change orders, contracts, and RFC with Smartsheet.
- Manage distinctive millwork monthly billing (project AIA progress invoicing).
- Manage requests and distribution of insurance certificates.
- Order materials and retain purchase orders for vendors.
- Perform data entry of inventory usage with Tractivity.
- Perform sales commission tracking.
- Provide Notary services.
- Receive and distribute monthly expense reports.
- Reconcile material invoices and verify with receiving tickets.
- Review all project billing.
- Track and follow up with DM-AR.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills
- Self-Starter; Motivated & Assertive
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.