CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
The Senior account executive role is responsible for growing our company revenue by effectively managing and upselling existing customer accounts and convincing new customers about CloudBees benefits.
The sales process will be through strategic selling, understanding the customers' needs, and building the business case on how CloudBees will solve and improve the current condition.
What You’ll Do
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline (new logos and expansion)
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Qualify opportunities for budget, authority, need, timeline
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships
- At least five years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Experience in DevOps-related software field, Java middleware, and/or open-source software is highly preferred.
- At least five years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience; preferred DevOps.
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work, and presence
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input.
- Experience building sales strategy, including support teams.
- Execute the account planning.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.