Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work full-time in our H2 Health clinics located in Amarillo & Borger, TX.
The candidate will be working with our highly trained interdisciplinary team to enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child. BCBA's is responsible to complete supervision and program oversight to our skilled RBTs, in addition to providing some individual and small group instruction to children aged 2-18. Services are provided in clinical and community settings, such as public and private schools.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide quality supervision and program oversight to RBT's and BCaBA's on assigned cases
- Collaborate with families to assist them in determining short and long term goals
- Provide instruction for children with varying disabilities
- Use curriculum and methodologies/strategies to teach a variety of skill acquisition types such as play, communication, self-help, replacement, and academic behaviors
- Collect and input data daily
- Write and implement individualized behavior plans to include the use of PCM procedures
- Collaborate and work with other disciplines and community providers (such as school teachers)
- Work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Education: Graduate of an accredited (APTA) Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Currently certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Current license in the state of Texas
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient or school setting
- Must be fun, upbeat, energetic, and creative
- Must be able to sit on the floor on the ground and move easily in this capacity
- Must be able to lift small children and able to teach and assist with toileting skills
- Must pass required background checks
Education: Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Psychology or a related field
Experience: Prior experience as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst; however, newly licensed BCBA will be considered.
Facility Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and $5,000 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.