Job Description - Buyer Agent
Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople to master the craft of real estate and make huge commissions.
****Phone sales experience a HUGE plus.****
The professionals at Watters International Realty are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing $$ while training to be a killer real estate agent.
THE MARKET: Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
You will receive the support of our unique Office of the Future. Unlike most real estate agents, who work all by themselves, Watters International Realty is a team of specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of buying or selling a home. Our Administrative staff handles the paperwork and details which will free you to focus on the prequalified leads that we will supply. We pay for the advertising, the support staff, and the latest technology and our full time coaching is FREE! Ongoing training is provided from your first day to your 100th closing and beyond.
- You are bright, ambitious, hard-working. You are serious about a full-time career, and have the commitment and self discipline to benefit from this unique opportunity. You currently hold your Texas Real Estate License and have experience in the following is a plus:
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Establish, develop, and maintain networking and referral relationships
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong, sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Outgoing, pleasant, and trustworthy
*** Must have an active or inactive Texas Real Estate Sales Agent License