If you're looking to make a difference by improving the qualify of life of children, look no further. Our interdisciplinary team of more than 100 highly qualified trained therapists works together with families to provide comprehensive and coordinated care. Our goal is to enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child.
Great Strides Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time or a part-time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to work in one of our clinics in Jacksonville, FL. This is a great position to learn the field of Applied Behavior Analysis or to get started in the field of Psychology.
The RBT position consists of providing individual and small group instruction utilizing the principles of ABA to children aged 2-18 in clinical and community settings. Significant support and supervision is provided by the Board Certified Behavior Analysts onsite to assist in the growth and development of the staff as well as the clients.
Great Strides Rehabilitation has been serving the community of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 2004. Over the years we have grown and developed a highly regarded and successful therapy practice thanks to the hard work and dedication of our amazing staff. This is the team to join if you are looking for quick advancement and assistance in higher certifications!
Education: Must have a minimum of a high school diploma, but preference will be given to those with a Bachelor’s degree or those within 2 semesters of graduating with a Bachelor’s degree.
Certification: Behavior Analysis Certification Board as a Registered Behavior Technician OR currently certified as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst is preferred.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide instruction for children with varying ability levels
- Uses curriculum and methodologies/strategies as outlined by BCBA supervisors to teach a variety of skill acquisition types such as play, communication, self-help, replacement, and academic behaviors
- Collect and input data daily
- Implement individualized behavior plans to include the use of Professional Crisis Management procedures
- Collaborate and work with other disciplines and community providers (such as school teachers)
- Must be fun, upbeat, energetic, and creative
- Must be able to sit on the floor on the ground and move easily in this capacity
- Must be able to lift small children
- Must be able to teach and assist with toileting skills
Work Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 2 PM, with the opportunity to quickly grow to full-time hours based on performance.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time opportunities
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and education
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA reimbursement funds for out of pocket expenses)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
In addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package, we offer:
- A company that allows you to explore your passion and creative side with the most technological advanced equipment to enrich the therapeutic environment
- An interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy approach to children
- A financially stable company with over 10 years of excellent reputation amongst parents, support organizations, and physicians.
- Opportunities to work in numerous locations around Northeast Florida, including our outpatient clinics, public/private schools, medically fragile day care centers, and providing services at home.
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Great Strides Rehabilitation is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Great Strides Rehabilitation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.