OpenLoop is looking for an innovative, analytical and detail-oriented Sales Enablement Specialist to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for content creation, process improvement, training & development and sales success. This role will be a member of the Training & Development Team, collaborating closely with Growth Leadership to support the sales organization (both new business and customer success).
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build accelerated 15-30-45 day onboarding plans for new hires
- This spans BDRs, Sales Reps and Account Managers
- Develop skill advancement trainings with educational resources to support
- Aid in the creation of B2B collateral that closes prospects and upsells clients
- Implement multi-medium lead generation campaigns that scale
- Design client nurture communications for brand loyalty and account growth
- Identify areas for process improvement across the sales and support cycles
- This includes client hand-offs and communications between departments
- Collaborate with Growth Leadership to evolve Outbound tactics and optimize Inbound follow-ups
- Work with the Marketing Operations Specialist to maintain a pulse on campaign and touchpoint performance
- Offer recommendations for streamlining time-to-close on the sales side and contract renewals on the AM side
- Effectively lead training and book club sessions for maximum engagement
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Schedule and Hybrid Office
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years’ HR, marketing, training & development, or sales enablement experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in onboarding, skill advancement and process improvement
- Knack for creating compelling trainings and campaigns
- Motivated problem solver capable of uncovering untapped potential