OpenLoop is looking for a creative, connected and results-oriented Public Relations/Media Specialist to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for media relations, press release creation and earned digital strategy. This role will be a member of the Digital Content Team.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own relationships with local, national and industry media
- This includes crafting innovative feature pitches that spotlight OpenLoop, our services and our leadership team
- Research and approach most prominent & up-and-coming health tech publications
- Write and share attention grabbing press releases for maximum coverage
- Lead earned media initiatives for increased brand awareness and link building
- Collaborate with our paid and organic experts for cohesive digital marketing strategy
- Interview SMEs / target audience members to develop relevant topics
- Research, draft and submit award nominations for the organization and individual
- Assist in developing and leading PR training for executive team
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Program
- Flexible Schedule and Hybrid Office
- The chance to change the future of medicine
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or Marketing
- 2-4 years’ marketing, PR or journalism experience
- Passion for creating compelling content and building strong relationships
- Expertise in public relations and earned media
- Interest in healthcare / health tech a bonus