If you have an analytical mindset and are a Google Ads & Facebook Ads guru, join our band!
We are growing and are looking for a Paid Search and Social Media Ad Specialist to join our Media team. This is a position where you will perform day-to-day account management of Google Ads & Facebook Ads with the goal of driving direct revenue for domestic and international hospitality clients.
This position is based in our HQ office in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Tambourine is one of the country’s fastest-growing hospitality & tourism marketing firms. Combining best-in-class tech with award-winning creative design, we revolutionize e-commerce for hotels, resorts and destinations.
Championing professional growth, prioritizing wellness and nurturing a healthy work-life balance is our formula for a unique company culture.
A few of our perks include 100% company-paid medical insurance, generous paid time off & holidays, 6 WFH days a month, maternity/paternity leave - and more!
Find us @TamboGram (https://www.instagram.com/tambogram/) to learn more.
- 3 years of experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certification
- 1+ Years of agency experience
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Meta Search Ads
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Knowledge of hotel and travel industry
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, Google Data Studio
- Medical Insurance (base option 100% paid by us)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K (after one year of employment)
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Additional Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave (up to 3 months paid)
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 6 WFH Days per month (10 WFH days in December!)
- Extra PTO for recreational stays in client properties
- Creative work atmosphere and culture
- Top tier hardware and industry software (We love Apple products!)
- Tri-Rail Commuter Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer:Tambourine does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, martial status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of the employee.