Primary functions of the Data Entry Clerk:
To enter evaluations done by Stavros RNs into Mass Health Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) portal accurately in preparation for submission for Prior Authorization.
To enter evaluations into Stavros database system so Nurses have information to be able to do the following year’s re-evaluation and ensure consumers received the appropriate number of hours of Personal Care needed to remain living in their homes.
Primary responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Data Entry of re-evaluations that are completed by Stavros Nurse in Mass Health LTSS Portal and Stavros database system
- Correct own evals after QA and prepare all evals with accuracy for mailings to MD’s office and for consumers/surrogates
- Scan and attach in Mass Health LTSS portal nurse sign off pages, meds, MD transport sheets, and/or adjustment sign off.
- Data entry of adjustments in Mass Health LTSS portal and Stavros database system
- Faxing and follow up of adjustments to MD’s office
- Consult with QA specialist when necessary
- Assist with entering Initial Evals when needed
- Assist with mailings when needed
- Provide additional back up/support to PAS team members as needed
Primary Qualification for the Data Entry Clerk:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve,
- Proficient use of computer systems such as Windows 10 and Database applications
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred