Catania Oils is the leading provider of conventional, Non-GMO Project verified and organic oils to the ingredients, foodservice and retail markets. Our desire to deliver quality products that are consistent and authentic to our customers drives us each and every day. It is why our company has grown and transitioned immensely over the years, and it is why customers have chosen us, time and time again. Every generation has strived to take the company to the next level, and it is why we are dedicated to growing Catania Oils through innovation and reinvestment into the company while still delivering on our core values. We are currently seeking a passionate Entry Level District Sales Manager to further develop our Food Service Division.
1. Deliver sales objectives defined by the company on an annual basis through effective cultivation of new business with new customers, new business with existing customers and maintaining existing business as assigned by the Regional Manager.
2. Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with customers within the assigned area that will serve as a framework for increasing sales of Catania Products.
3. Generate and develop new customer accounts to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness by cold-calling, customer referrals, Sales Management Toolbox (opportunity database, account profiles, marketing plans etc).
4. Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s).
5. Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, Sales Management Toolbox and other documentation.
6. Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
7. Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
8. Accountable for delivering measurable results that achieve/exceed revenue and margin targets.
Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
High level of integrity and work ethic.
Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
Bachelors degree preferred
Sales experience a plus, Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail
Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
Excellent listening skills.
Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
Equal opportunity employer
We are not using third party recruiters for this position