Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:
1. Advanced Excel skills
2. Contact center CRM experience
3. Enjoy solving problems through analytics
General Position Summary:
The Business Analyst is assigned to deliver Communication Strategy as a primary function and performs professional duties related to the review, assessment and development of business processes and call center effectiveness. The Business Analyst will ensure that all activity, reconciliations, reporting, and analysis is carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner. This position is hybrid (50% in office and 50% WFH), but this could change depending on company policy.
• Medical, FSA & HSA, Dental, Vision + More!
• 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
• Regular employee health, wellness & engagement activities!
• Pet Insurance, because fur babies are important to us too!
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by
delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance, and maximize service.
If you’re interested in reviewing the full job description, continue reading below…
The Business Analyst is expected to develop strategies and activities that result in optimized processes, insight and high client satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Develop and flawlessly execute reporting and process design through coordination with clients, internal resources, and/or third parties/vendors that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of reporting effectiveness and develop new reports anticipating the client and internal stakeholder needs and driving to self-service capabilities.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap and trend analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Design new programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business requirements.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Utilize deductive reasoning skills to anticipate internal and external client needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel or Basic SQL consult commands sufficient to organize and export data with a high level of accuracy.
- Build and present trend data of multichannel monitoring formats and quality standards to track performance at team, individual and client level.
- Design multi-channel campaign development, conduct testing, implementation, and optimization during frequency intervals and ad-hoc as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and serve as technical liaison between front-line deficiencies and application support teams, internally and externally.
- Optimize vendor performance, including reporting and pricing structures, to increase performance and reduce cost.
- Perform additional duties as assigned based on business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, or related field, 2-5 years of experience in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office. Advance level in Excel is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including clients, team members, and vendors, through written and verbal means.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.