The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the gaming industry. We are a privately held company that has been in business for over 40 years. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is currently seeking part-time, variable hour Fulfillment Specialists. This position will require availability for on-call work during the hours of 7am to 3pm, typically 2-3 days per week.
Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution. Use hand or mail handling machines to address, seal, stamp, fold, stuff, and affix postage to outgoing mail or packages. Duties may also include keeping necessary records and completed forms.
- Fold letters or circulars and insert them in envelopes.
- Seal or open envelopes, by hand or by using machines.
- Prepare mail or promotional literature per client order.
- Wrap packages or bundles by hand, or by using tying machines.
- Place outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Lift and unload containers of mail or parcels onto equipment for transportation to sorting stations.
- Use equipment such as "dollies", skid loaders, and/or mules to move containers of mail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks under tight deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous mail handling or sorting experience preferred.
- Basic Computer Operating Skills Preferred
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods. Some standing and walking are required. Continuous vision required for detailed work. Occasional lifting of mail trays up to 30 lbs. Frequent hand/wrist/finger movement for mail fulfillment jobs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time, on-call position. Typical hours are on an “as needed” basis, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Work Environment: Well lit, climate-controlled area. Fast paced. Multiple people sharing like work space.
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TPI recognizes that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.