CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- IT helpdesk monitoring and triage
- Monitor and triage IT Helpdesk requests through the Ticketing system and escalation Slack Channel and Emails
- Ensure acknowledgment and updates within defined SLAs
- Provide technical support and consultation services to end-users with issue identification, reproduction, and resolution
- Computer equipment provisioning
- Provide new and replacement computers to remote company personnel in US and Canada and instructions to non-US personnel to obtain themselves, based on the specification of standard equipment
- Perform basic troubleshooting of computers
- Re-condition used computers for re-use or disposal
- Prepare and ship computers to all users based on company standard policy
- Miscellaneous application user support
- Assist personnel with the configuration of messaging groups, channels (Slack, Google Suite), intranet projects and spaces (Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Responsible for general IT operations and user support
- Collaborate with Engineering Operations and security teams to coordinate IT policies to make effective business decisions
- Accurately record transactions and processes using a designated tracking software
- Fully document technical specifications solutions of supported applications, workflow processes, and training material to a non-technical audience
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in the subject area
- Strong customer service skills, including verbal and written communications; customer-focused with the ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Experience administering SaaS applications like Google workspace, Atlassian, Okta, Slack, JumpCloud MDM, and CrowdStrike Endpoint
- Hands-on experience working and supporting Mac and Windows OS
- Superior time management skills, including a sense of urgency and a proactive approach.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated to research resolutions to technical issues independently and learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Flexibility to work during the holidays and an on-call rotation
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.