Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Test Engineer in the Washington, DC area. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI Clearance, with ability to pass a CI polygraph.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs, requirements, and technical, schedule and cost constraints into solutions for integrating, testing, evaluating, and transitioning systems into operations to deliver enterprise capabilities.
- Establishes standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders.
- Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems in conjunction with system specifications and defined enterprise capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise elements together so they work as a whole.
- Ensures systems and enterprise capabilities comply with requirements and standards through formal verification methods.
- Generates system requirement and enterprise capability verification approaches and customer acceptance criteria.
- Coordinates system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other organizations.
- Conducts readiness for system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing configurations, testing procedures, testing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Implements testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes.
- Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
- Performs analysis and evaluations of systems under test.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive system evaluation reports and risk assessments.
- Evaluates discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes affecting systems and enterprise capabilities.
- Willing to work full time in a SCIF. Remote work not available, but schedule is flexible.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field of study with 8 or more years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI with ability to pass a CI polygraph.
- Experience interfacing with end users during In-Plant Acceptance Tests.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with all test paths (positive and negative), front-end, back-end, interface, regression and performance testing using multiple browsers and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Test automation (Selenium, Robot Framework, JMeter)
- Team lead experience
- Testing complex applications or mathematical algorithms
- Current CI poly
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/