For almost 40 years Aero Simulation Inc. (ASI) has provided quality flight training devices to the US Military. ASI has successfully built numerous training systems with a primary focus on aircrew and maintenance training systems. Our current programs include, but are not limited to, the B-1 Training Systems (Air Force), E-2D Training Systems (Navy), CH-53E Training Devices (USMC) and IMOMS (Coast Guard). To learn more about ASI visit Aero Simulation | Products and Services for Commercial and Military Training. To learn more about this opportunity, keep reading! Before we tell you more about the position, we want to tell you why you want a career at ASI! While your work contributes to ASI’s mission ASI supports you and your family! ASI has one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry. We offer everything from a flexible work schedule to comprehensive medical, life and voluntary coverage options.
- Competitive Salary!
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Off Time - Increases with years of service
- Paid Holidays – Company honors 6 holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and week-long year-end shutdown
- Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave and Military Leave
- 401(k) – Company Match.
- Year End Shutdown - Enjoy holiday time with family during our company paid year end shutdown period.
- Medical Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee premiums plus the premiums for either spouse or family. After 10 years of service – full family medical insurance premiums are paid 100% by employer.
- Dental Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee
- Vision Insurance – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Long Term Disability – ASI pays 100%
- Short Term Disability – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Telework/Work from Home: Although none of our positions are 100% remote, ASI has a flexible Work from Home policy. Eligibility depends on position.
- Professional Development: Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & certification programs and unlimited access to online learning opportunities.
The purpose of the Program Administrator (PA) is to perform the administrative management of the assigned program(s). The PA is responsible for ASI meeting administrative contractual requirements and resolving any administrative issues. The PA consults with the PM/PE on these matters and achieves agreement or elevates the issue until consensus is reached.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that CDRLs are submitted on schedule, action items are resolved on schedule, program activities are on schedule, etc. The PA generates periodic progress reports to the customer with the concurrence of the PM/PE.
- Reviews all contract changes at the time of their incorporation to ensure that they contain no errors or inappropriate requirements. Update as appropriate project management tools (CDRL database, Payment Schedule spreadsheet, etc.).
- Ensures that ASI’s subcontracts impose upon our suppliers the performance required to enable ASI to meet its contractual obligations regarding CDRLs. The PA consults with the PM/PE and Materials Management to ensure that the requirements are properly flowed down to our subcontractors.
- In conjunction with Materials Management, monitors subcontractor and major vendor performance to ensure they meet their administrative contractual obligations to ASI. The PA takes a proactive role in dealing with subcontractors and major vendors over administrative contractual issues.
- Tracks correspondence with customers, subcontractors, and major vendors.
- Writes all Conference Minutes when required as a deliverable item, as agreed between ASI and Customer, and/or as requested by the PM/PE.
- In conjunction with the PM/PE, prepares and submits all Administrative CDRLs.
- Assists with collection efforts and timely submittal of required project documentation.
- Organizes prepares, attends, and participates in internal and customer meetings (including non-administrative and bi-monthly PMRs).
- Initiates and updates the Payment Schedule spreadsheet (DD250s).
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships within ASI and with customers and teammates.
- Assesses all deliverables for accuracy, quality, and timeliness.
- Provides status updates, monitors timeliness, and flags potential issues to the PM/PE.
- Communicate with relevant employees and the customer to keep progress on track.
- Provides support to PM/PE to successfully complete the assigned project(s).
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Entry - 0-3 Years
Mid - 3-7 Years
Senior - 7-10 Years
Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers at all levels.
Very good organization and time management skills to support multiple projects in parallel.
Must be able to work in a team environment, or independently, as necessary, and be a self-starter who can resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
Must have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Needs to be able to meet demanding schedules.
ADDiTIONIAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
Ability to work in a project-oriented, fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
Required to communicate in English.
Some college education is required, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
Due to contractual requirements must be a United States Citizen
Must be able to pass an initial background check.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Department of Defense security clearance. Employee/selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (as required)
Must be able and willing to travel (CONUS/OCONUS)
ASI is a Drug Free Workplace where applicants and employees are required to successfully pass pre-employment and Random drug testing.
Typically employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
Required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment consisting of offices and cubicles with low to moderate noise and bright or dim lighting. The work is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as external customers.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
ASI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic/civil partnership or marital status, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive for everyone to be valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
ASI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy of ASI to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its Amendments. ASI will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person's physical or mental disability. ASI also will make reasonable accommodation wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with handicaps, disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made are not an undue hardship for ASI.