Cranshaw Construction is looking for a full-time, in-office, Project Coordinator in our corporate office located in Newton, MA. The Project Coordinator will work directly with Project Manager(s) and other project team members in the preparation and distribution of all project documentation, as well as maintaining project paper work within Procore and other miscellaneous software. The selected candidate will receive in-person and online training to become Procore Certified, as well as in-person training on other required software use.
As a Project Coordinator, your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Creating and distributing all project documentation through Procore software system.
· Preparing, distributing, and tracking subcontractor agreements, vendor purchase orders, change orders, submittals, RFIs and owner change orders.
· Maintaining and distributing working drawings for duration of each project, accounting for all up-to-date changes and sketches.
· Reviewing and tracking insurance certificates and requesting updated certificates as needed.
· Reviewing and tracking project Lien, Payment & Performance Bonds.
· Inputting data into Procore software to track executed agreements, bonds and insurance documentation. Running weekly reports in Procore and following up with subcontractors/vendors on missing documentation to avoid delay in payments.
· Maintaining logs in excel as requested by Project Manager.
· Assisting Superintendent in acquiring any drawings or office paperwork needed in the field.
· Coordinating UPS deliveries to project team members when necessary for drawings, product data, submittals, etc.
· Monitoring daily logs on a weekly basis to make sure they are being completed by field superintendent. Reviewing and verifying that subcontractors listed on daily logs have been issued a contract and provided project specific insurance certificate. Notifying VP of Field Operations of any issues.
· Closing out completed projects by collecting and organizing all necessary warranties, product data, and O&Ms and providing to owner.
You Create Value by:
· Being dedicated to your role and striving to exceed project team goals.
· Maintaining a positive reputation through quality service, and proudly representing Cranshaw’s professionalism and values.
· Being dedicated to your project team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “below your pay grade”.
What You Bring to Us:
· Two years administrative office experience preferred, ideally in construction industry
· Knowledge of Procore software preferred
· Willingness to jump in and learn new tasks and systems
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multiply task
· Experience with documentation management
What We Bring You:
At National Development, we value the health and happiness of our team members and offer a wide range of insurance programs and benefits that support you and your family in cultivating a happy and healthy lifestyle. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and future planning:
· Comprehensive and Affordable Health, Dental and Vision Plans
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
· Life Insurance and LTD
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Wellness Incentives
· Company-matched 401K
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Paid Time-off