**First year potential $65 - $95k based on performance**
= Sign-on Bonus available based on level of experience =
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Water Softener Service Technician, you will sell, install, repair, and/or maintain water treatment and filtration systems with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Must know and understand all applicable federal, state, and local codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Accurately diagnose the cause of water quality issues; recommend options for repair, installation or replacement of systems to customers; and complete all authorized service repairs.
- Quote each job by using a flat rate price book in accordance with company policy, collect and deliver payment from customer to the office and complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Carry out general skills such as: soldering; pipe-threading/gluing/using pro-press tools and fittings; diagnosing mechanical issues with water treatment equipment and repairing; water leak detection and repair; performing basic water quality tests; changing out drinking water filters.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs and customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Maintain necessary licenses or certifications and complete required continuing education.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Class I, II, or III Water Treatment license, or the ability to obtain one.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.