The Administrative Assistant for the Office of Stewardship and Development will complete tasks and
work on projects that support staff members and the office Director.
This is a full-time position, eligible to participate in the benefits plan and paid time off policies.
- Answers all incoming calls
- Manages donor inquiries regarding gifts and pledges for the Archbishop’s Call to Share and the One Faith Capital Campaign
- Manages the Stewardship and Development email account
- Maintains Stewardship and Development office calendar
- Drafts and mails correspondence
- Purchases office supplies
- Processes and records incoming mail on a daily basis
- Uploads and codes expenses for Archbishop’s Call to Share and Stewardship and Development
- Plans and assists with the planning of events
- Special projects including designing invitations, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Organizational and time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Safeguarding confidentiality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Minimum three (3) administrative or similar experience
- Basic ability in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, intermediate skills are preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Practicing Catholic is helpful and preferred, but not required