**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE: UP TO $5,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
*First year potential $50 - $80k based on performance*
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s HVAC Installer, you will deliver excellence in customer service as you efficiently perform high-quality maintenance, service, repairs, installations and/or replacements for all AC & Heating needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Carry out full AC & Heating installation skills such as: equipment removal and installation of new, duct repair and/or replacement (fiberglass, flex, and metal), soldering, venting flues, refrigerant leak detection, and charging, recovering and reclaiming refrigerant, measuring refrigeration system parameters (gas pressures and temperatures, etc.), calculating static and CFM delivery, carrying out basic framing, roofing, plumbing and electrical skills.
- Diagnose issues of AC & Heating systems and make recommendations when necessary.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs, and customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must know and understand all applicable federal, state, and local codes and safety measures and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Current TDLR registration and EPA universal certification.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.