We are HALO! We build brand engagement for our over 60,000 clients globally and lead our $25B industry through the dedication of over 2,000 team members across the United States.
HALO seeks a Transformation Senior Project Manager to join our high-growth company as a part of the newly formed Business Transformation Office (BTO). In this critical and high visibility role, you will bring HALO’s strategic execution to life through the effective planning and quality delivery of HALO’s strategic initiatives and transformation project portfolio. The successful candidate will bring complex, business-facing full lifecycle project leadership experience, inclusive of process re-engineering, organizational change management, and multi-vendor management. As a Transformation Senior Project Manager at HALO, you will be driven and enjoy the next challenge, bringing a balance of rigor and discipline, coupled with a pragmatic results orientation. You will have led a variety of enterprise and cross-functional projects and programs to success and be comfortable operating in both the strategic and tactical aspects of delivery. You will be curious, adaptable, enjoy the challenge of learning new things, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Own assigned strategic initiatives in HALO’s transformation project portfolio, leading full lifecycle planning and delivery to drive expected outcomes and results
- Partner with business leaders and executive sponsors, building strong relationships and partnership to drive business value
- Use experience, leadership, and judgment to navigate obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and issues, and smooth execution path
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to develop and mature project and program management, EPMO, and BTO practices and standards to enable delivery excellence
- Align with, and support, EPMO governance and reporting standards
- Apply leading practices in areas such as project management, business process engineering, software delivery methods/agile, and organizational change management
- Prioritize work and resources to ensure critical needs are addressed
- Utilize, adopt, and contribute to use of enterprise platform to enable and improve project planning and delivery visibility, effectiveness and efficiency
- Help to cultivate a culture of end-to-end mindset, continuous improvement, creativity and innovation
- Lead and work across multi-disciplined teams to deliver multi-faceted solutions
- Instill best practices and processes to improve project planning and delivery
- Embrace and exhibit business acumen and focus on business value delivery
- Demonstrate courage and willingness to anticipate and drive positive change
- Operate as a change leader and change agent; mentor and coach team members and staff
- Take initiative to understand, learn, and support HALO’s businesses and drive to win
- Model and cultivate HALO culture and values
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8 years hands-on full lifecycle project and program management experience, working with a variety of methodologies and delivery teams, including: Enterprise, cross-functional teams, End-to-end process redesign,
- Organizational change management, Management of external and third party vendors and contractors
- 3+ years of experience working in an E/PMO
- Ability to engage with senior leaders and executive team; to clearly and succinctly communicate status
- Ability to direct, motivate and empower others to work towards the organization’s goals, ensuring efficient allocation of resources across multiple functions
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, detail and action orientation, collaboration, negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills to lead an environment driven by client service and teamwork
- Comfort making judgment calls on how to prioritize work and where to assign staff resources
- Analytical skills: to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving workforce and consumer experiences
- Application of project management best practices, including developing project management methodology and standards
- Continuous improvement mindset, continuous learner. Stay up-to-date with trends in delivery approach and methods; incorporate into projects and work product
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to manage competing priorities.
- Promotional products industry experience
- ERP implementation experience, with knowledge and understanding of order-to-cash processes
- Business intelligence, data, analytics and reporting experience
- Experience with Planview Pro and PPM project and portfolio management capabilities
- Professional certifications in project and program management, change management, and business process reengineering (e.g., PMP, CAPM, CSM, CCMP, Prosci, ADKAR, DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma, continuous improvement)
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination.
We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. HALO has multiple programs to help with life’s challenges. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.