Lynker is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing recruitment team. The recruitment coordinator will handle the following duties:
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system
- Assist with recruiting processes, including editing/creating job postings, sourcing, screening, and managing ATS
- Coordinate and schedule in person and Google Meets interviews for Hiring Managers
- Perform administrative duties such as offer letter creation, sending assessments to candidates, and report generation
- Coordinate recruiting requests while maintaining efficient communication between candidates, recruiters, HR Business Partners, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Updating candidate records in recruiting systems and confirming new hires – maintain data integrity to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting.
- Manages pre-employment and onboarding processes in partnership with candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners.
- Track candidates throughout the recruiting process and ensure the completion of all pre-hire due diligence.
- Plans and independently executes special projects as assigned by management.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews to support the recruiting team and the business.
- Promptly respond to candidates’ emails and internal stakeholders regarding any inquiries during the recruiting process.
- Always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Conducts employment related research and assists recruitment team with methods of sourcing of qualified candidates as assigned by management.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Additional Duties of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Assist with automation initiative to continually streamline and improve processes
- Partner with People Operations and Marketing Departments to create recruitment marketing strategy: promote Lynker via social media (primarily LinkedIn); use innovative methods to show what it's like to work at Lynker and tell the story of what makes us a great place to work.
- Attend industry events to network and learn new sourcing techniques
- Additional Duties as assigned
The Recruiting Coordinator selected should meet the Following Requirements:
- 6+ months of recruiting experience required; agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, though an Associates Degree may be considered as well.
- Experience using an ATS
- Live in Northern Virginia or surrounding DC Metro area, with the ability to attend in-person career fairs, meetings, and events
- Comfortable with using social media for recruitment
- Natural curiosity about technology and process improvement
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Lynker is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.