Operate multiple micro-reactors to evaluate the performance of environmental catalysts, including catalyst samples preparation, reactor sample loading, reactor operation, collection and analysis of gas samples to quantify reactant conversion, data summarization, reactor unloading, handling of compressed gas cylinders, and execution of equipment PM plans. Data collection and reporting of reactor tests must be accurate and neat. While the Technician must work collaboratively with other Development staff, much of the work is independent and self-directed.
Benefits are provided on date of hire!
• Medical (vision included)- Company pays 83% of medical premiums for employee, employee/spouse, employee/child and family
• Dental- Company pays 50% of dental premiums for employee, employee/spouse, employee/child, and family
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Cancer Plan
• HSA- Company contributes $600 for employee, and $1,200 for family plans.
• FSA/Limited FSA available
• 100% Company paid benefits, provided on date of hire!
• Basic Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Boot Allowance
• Company uniforms
• 5% Company match 401(k), 100% vested, begins after 90 days of employment
• 10 Corporate Holidays (ability to receive double pay for any holiday that is worked)
• Generous PTO Plan- available first day of employment!
• Annual bonus program
Cormetech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.